Does CLA Really Stimulate Fat Loss?
CLA Fat Burner Review by Guru Mann – The Real Truth Behind this Weight Loss Supplem
CLA 1000 Weight Loss Supplement Evlution Nutrition Review
CLA Pills – CLA Weight Loss Supplement Reviews Dr. Oz!
CLA Safflower – CLA Safflower Oil Diet | CLA Safflower Oil Weight Loss reviews dr oz!
CLA Review – The Real Truth Behind this Weight Loss Supplem
Biggest Supplement Scams – Nitric Oxide
Pure CLA 1250 or conjugated linoleic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid in animal tissues and food sources, including beef, poultry, eggs and dairy products such as cheeses, milk and yogurt. CLA was discovered by accident in 1978 by Michael W. Pariza at the university of wisconsin while looking for mutagen formations in meat during cooking. While small amounts can be obtained through your diet, supplementation may have a substantial impact on how effectively our body chemically decomposes and deposits fat in our cells. Some of the more recent research has shown that use of CLA has proven to be extremely effective in reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. CLA decreases lipoprotein lipase activity, thus reducing the storage of triglycerides in the fat cells. CLA assists in breaking down fatty acids for energy production by increasing activity of the carnitine palmitoyl tranferase enzyme.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 5.5 inches ; 12.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0044ZTMNS
- UPC: 785923163789 672898126003 885297970980
- Item model number: SAN1026/670/1501